[Gnumed-devel] Wiki Russian translation

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Wiki Russian translation
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:15:11 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks to IvanLykov and Jim we now have Wiki content translated into Russian and restored English as default.

I would be grateful if anyone could check if Foswiki or TWiki can handle translations of content properly and if so how to properly do this.

For now we have appended the suffic Ru to each topic name to have the Russian translation on this site.

However this is not properly linked in all cases. I have put in a link to a Russian version of each topic in some English versions already.

Please observer the top of each topic.

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GettingStarted

на русском языке

Any help would be appreciated.