Re: [Gnumed-devel] Failed update log

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Failed update log
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:38:19 +0100

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 05:26:47PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> Ah, ok. So the keyword expansion check fails for the same reason. One of the
> point releases in v18 must have added something there as well.

No. v18 *fixups* only added ONE keyword expansion, namely
the MELD score. That one is added by the v18-pre_v19 segment
in the upgrade config file as can be witnessed by the
log that was sent.

That means that there must have been one keyword expansion added
by a fixup script (which did not get applied in Vaibhav's
installation) even *before* v18.

That would mean us going through all v2-v17 fixups and
checking whether Vaibhav had bothered to apply them.

> So this check needs to be disabled for the moment as well.

That will fix it, yes.

> Probably there is even more checks that would fail.

Likely not, because this is the trailing part of the
checks configured for v18-v19:

        automatic hints::::select count(1) + 1 from ref.auto_hint
                select count(1) from ref.auto_hint
        raw keyword expansions::::select count(1) + 2 from ref.keyword_expansion
                select count(1) from ref.keyword_expansion
        mapped keyword expansions::::select count(1) + 2 from
ref.v_keyword_expansions
                select count(1) from ref.v_keyword_expansions
        at least one org unit (thereby org)::::select 1
                select case when count(1) > 0 then 1 else 0 end from
dem.org_unit

Or, rather, you may be right on the very last check
BUT I shall NOT take the liberty to foster the suspicion
that Vaibhav may have chosen to not follow the advice
given regarding that precaution.

Ye shall see.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de