[Gnumed-devel] Limitation on waitlist "Urgency"

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Limitation on waitlist "Urgency"
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 00:47:51 +0000

I was thinking to use the waitlist creatively to help track the timing of when
something will need actioning.

It seemed to me that if I could input into "Urgency" a value that matches the
number of days into the future when something needed to be done, I could
achieve (in the case where a decision on anticoagulation needed to be made 3
months after a newly-diagnosed pulmonary embolism) I could enter

        90

and this would allow me to do queries of the waitlist where

        today () > = date created + urgency in days

however currently the Urgency permits only values 0 to 10.

Can this be liberalized?

-- Jim