Secushare chat is down.

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Secushare chat is down.
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 14:06:21 +0200

I'm interested in contibuting to gnunet-secushare, so I tried joining the chat
on psyced.org. But that one does not work.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to psyced.org:33333. SSL received a
record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of
the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I also noticed that chat.tgbit.net is down.

https://chat.tgbit.net/#psyc://psyced.org/@welcome

Resolving chat.tgbit.net (chat.tgbit.net)... 81.7.17.172
Connecting to chat.tgbit.net (chat.tgbit.net)|81.7.17.172|:443... failed:
Connection timed out.

--
Tobias Platen <gnunet@platen-software.de>