gnustep-webmasters

Urgent Assistance

From: ben-eze
Subject: Urgent Assistance
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 21:41:53 -0400

Dear Sir,

TO INVEST US $35.5 MILLON TO YOUR COUNTRY

I got your particulars in the world wide web here in Nigeria, due to my quite
to help my good client . It is a matter of urgency in writing you this secret
and confidential business letter as advised by one of my client and I have
utmost belief that you will receive it without any mix-feelings. Do not be
surprised that we have not met before and you did not know me at all. I am
Barrister Ben Eze, a senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and accredited financial
attorney to the Late General Mohammed Gumel and his family who recently died of
hypertension in a German hospital.

As a private attorney/legal adviser to this late General’s family, I was
immediately contacted by his eldest son to help him and his mother to take care
of their late father’s assets to avoid being subject to probe by the new
Civilian government because Late General Mohammed Gumel served in most of the
past military administration even held important position such as Minister of
commerce and trade and he is also part of the highest decision making body
(A.F.R.C) After the stock taking of his properties, we discovered two suitecase
stored in a strong room inside his underground mansion which amounted to
US$35.5M (thirty five Million, five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).
Base upon this discovery, I was hurriedly mandated to use my long legal
financial knowledge to help them send this cash out through diplomatic means to
any reliable person who would hold it firmly and help them invest part of the
fund into a profitable business such as real Estate manufacturing company in
any part of the world, they do not want the present government to be aware of
this discovery.

Because if the information gets to the authority, it will spell doom for them
and they will surely loose the money and possible loose the entire asset left
behind by their late father. This money (US&35.2Million) been taken out of this
country, to a neighboring West African Country called GHANA, where the cash are
now deposited in a security vault (AFRICA SECURITY COMPANY ACCRA, GHANA). The
cash is inside a tightly sealed two trunk boxes awaiting further direct
dispatch to JAKARTA-INDONESIA OR AMSTERDAM-HOLLAND, NEW YORK CITY, USA Please
help the family to receive this money (Consignment) IN DONESIA ,AMSTERDAM-
HOLLAND OR NEW YORK CITY USA. We have a fool-proof, hitch free, and risk – free
plan to use Diplomatic Courier Services to forward the Consignment down to
JAKARTA-INDONESIA, HOLLAND OR USA.

The Deposit Clearance Certificate Document will be given to you after I hear
from you. As a result of my last meeting with the entire family of the late
General Mohammed Gumel, that you required to come down to Ghanna Republic were
this money are been kept, to discusse how we can use the fund for investment
purposes, That they have finally ,resolved to compensate you with 30% of the
total money, 60% for me and the family 10% will be enmarked for any expenses
incurred by both parties. Please, I solicit with you to keep this business
private and confidential until I hear from you because the personalities
involved would not like any form of exposure. I await your immediate reply
through my Private E-mail Address: address@hidden

YOURS SINCERLY,

Barrister . BEN EZE