gnustep-webmasters

Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:33:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi MJ,

Thanks for your mail.

This version is much better, although it still has overwriting.

For example, there's a screen shot which covers up this text:
      GNUstep is becoming more and more
(i can tell this text is being covered up, because i can highlight it--
the tops of the letters are barely visible over the screenshot).

The writing `The GNUstep Project' also is sort of covering up
some of the links at the top of the page (but maybe that's an artistic
effect?).

Anyhow, my system is redhat 7.3, the netscape is 4.79 [en]-20011017.

Thanks again for your mail.

dan