gnustep-webmasters

Re: Links,...

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Links,...
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:49:34 -0700

On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 06:41 PM, Scott Stevenson wrote:

Do you want a variation on the new gnustep site design to use for gnustepweb?

I'd see it being similar for the most part, but with a slightly different color scheme to help people understand they're looking at a different project in the same universe.

Just let me know if you're interested.

I think that would be nice. Although Manuel probably should say if he wants it or not. He controls that web site.