gnustep-webmasters

Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:10:30 -0700

On Tuesday, March 23, 2004, at 09:02 AM, Wim Oudshoorn wrote:

Adam Fedor <address@hidden> writes:

$tmpl=join("",<TMPL>);
close(TMPL);
($T2H_EXTRA_HEAD,$T2H_PRE_BODY_OPEN,$T2H_PRE_BODY_CLOSE) =
  ($tmpl=~/<\/title>(.*)<\/head>.*<body>(.*<div
id="main">).*(<\/div>.*)<\/body>/sm);

Well, I don't want to embed the links in the FAQ files as those might
change on a different schedule and I don't want to have to keep track
of that and merge it back. Do the links really need to be in the FAQ
files?

Do you mean that you do not want to embed the links[*] in the resulting
html file?  Or do you object to storing them in the texi file?
Because the links are not stored in the texi file, they are put
in the html file by texi2html by reading a seperate file that
contains the links. (And only the links).

Yes. Not in the html file. That means I have to keep a links.html file in gnustep-make and have to keep it in sync with whatever is on the web pages.