gnustep-webmasters

Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:42:00 +0000

On 2004-03-23 22:37:31 +0000 Wim Oudshoorn <address@hidden> wrote:

I liked the word Contributors, so I am a little sad to see it go. But more, if the external heading means "outside the gnustep.org"
site, what is "Who's Who?" still doing there?

OK, that should be in General or Developers.

Ok, lets throw in another suggestion (which I will not backup
with an effort to make it happen, so usual disclaimers apply)

Multicolumn didn't display very well here. I think Downloads should go under "Users". I prefer my "External" to your "Contributors".

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden