gnustep-webmasters

Re: New GNUstep Mirror

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: New GNUstep Mirror
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:32:24 -0700

On 2004-03-22 17:22:32 +0000 Matthew Feinberg <address@hidden> wrote:

I could not find any mirroring instructions. Do you have an rsync server set up, or is there a different preferred method of updating? Should I pull the GNUstep data from the gnu.org servers?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I hope one of the other developers can correct me if I am wrong.

Manuel really knows how to do it via rsync. I probably should have saved the instructions. Here's all I have. If that's not enough information, hopefully, Manuel will chime in:

--------------------------------

| i'm not sure what
| happened exactly but if i can get new details for where to mirror
| from for the web/ftp site via rsync that'd be great and we can resume
| mirroring.
|
| i just had a look.. it isn't ftpmain anymore ? i rsync'ed against
| ftp.gnustep.org and it has 3 shares

pub-ftp1/               <=== base of the anonymous  FTP
web1/                   <=== it's parent directory of www1
www1/                   <=== This is the document root of the web site

| which ones are relevant for mirroring now ?

For the web site: www1
For the FTP site: pub-ftp1