gnustep-webmasters

Outsourcing of software development

From: Stoytcho Dimov
Subject: Outsourcing of software development
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:18:03 +0200 (CEST)

Attention to:
IT department of GNUstep

Dear Manager,

We saw your company description in the "Alexa" database and we are interested
in establishing partnership between our companies.

SBND Technologies, a leading Bulgarian software outsourcing company, caters to
custom programming in the areas of Web development, Internet based systems
development, Low-level systems development and Desktop applications. SBND
Technologies provides solutions for small to large businesses. Our current
development is mainly oriented towards Microsoft® Windows™ and UNIX™-based
platforms on PC and PDA devices. We employ a wide range of up-to-date
programming technologies and languages. We handle various types of projects
from very small to large, complex and cross-platform, incorporating a number of
different technologies. We cover the complete project lifecycle, including
required consulting, design, development, testing, deployment to end users and
support.

We charge between $15 and $25 per working hour depending on the length of work
and complexity of the task involved.

The product, and all the relevant source code, is the intellectual property of
the client.  We take care to ensure that all the author and support information
in the final product refers to the client.  In addition, the source code is
always supplied with the final release of the product, for no additional charge.

If you are interested in our services, I would be happy to provide you with any
information and references you may request.

More information could be obtained also at http://www.sbnd.net/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Stoycho Dimov