gnustep-webmasters

gnustep.org ranked # 25 in Google for database management objective

From: Beth Perry
Subject: gnustep.org ranked # 25 in Google for database management objective
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:12:21 +0200 (CEST)

I'm a web master, and I was just searching Google for database management
objective. I found your domain, gnustep.org ranked 25, which is pretty cool.

My site is all about Business - Marketing, too .  Maybe we should link up? I
wouldn't be stealing any of your sales, because all I do is write informational
articles...not selling anything on my site at all. And most of my visitors
write back to say that they love the fact that I only write good, quality info.
As a matter of fact, I've got a pretty loyal following of people that come back
over and over again (they use the site as a reference), so if you link to me,
you should get some pretty good traffic from it -- which is always nice.

Anyway, let me know if you'd like to swap links. I've already linked to you,
and will keep it up there for a few days until I hear back. Hope to hear from
you soon!

Beth Perry
RAC IM: 1286490.