gnustep-webmasters

Inquiry

From: EAG
Subject: Inquiry
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:56:19 +0800

Dear Sirs,

We know your company through internet. I'd like to take this special
opportunity to introduce our company briefly here.

Eag Standard International Co., Ltd.is a joint venture production plant
specialized in developing, manufacturing of MP3 PLAYERS, USB FLASH DISK,PC
CAMERA, which is located in Shenzhen, China.
We have a strict control system in production and delivery, which can bring so
much convenience in a deal. Our products have been exported to world-wide area,
and its high quality and competitive price has won great recognition and highly
praise from our global customers.

You are also kindly advised to view our website at http://www.eagstand.com  for
more details.We can offer the pricelist of the products which you are
interested in.
It will be highly appreciated if you can give us a reply when you have any
needs that we can supply.We are looking forward to establishing long-term and
friendly business relationship with you in an early date.
If you have any question please feel free to contact us,we'd like to make
friends with you!

Best Regards,

Sincerely yours,
Manager  Ken Xu