gnustep-webmasters

Re: Member only postings to this list

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Member only postings to this list
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:04:11 -0700

On Dec 6, 2004, at 8:42 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

Adam Fedor wrote:
I was thinking of setting the members-only bit on this mailing list, to reduce the amount of spam sent here. It's a but more work for me as I'd likely have to approve almost all the mail coming to this list, but it would be nice to get rid of the spam. What do you think?

Can we make it only accept mails from the outside with a certain keyword in the subject field (which all the mailto: links on gnustep.org would automatically contain when you click on them?)

I don't think that is possible.