gnustep-webmasters

Re: GNUstep Wiki

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Wiki
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:43:40 +0000

On 2004-12-10 11:10:51 +0000 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

MJ Ray wrote:
I think maybe I did not explain this clearly enough: I am able to create a login, but for every page I edit, I have to enter the details once after I click edit and once after I click save.
cookies?

Ah, is the wiki using cookies? Why? Where does it say that? Wouldn't basic authentication or putting the username/password on the edit form be easier/more portable?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/