gnustep-webmasters

livecd.gnustep.org

From: Alex Perez
Subject: livecd.gnustep.org
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:55:45 -0800

Hi Manuel, et al,

I'd like to propose that we create an A record subdomain of GNUstep.org, livecd.gnustep.org, which then would be set up in apache a permanent redirect from livecd.gnustep.org to http://www.linuks.mine.nu/gnustep/ .

All that needs to happen in the apache conf is, inside the <VirtualHost> directive for livecd.gnustep.org, one line needs to be added, as follows (without the quotes):
"Redirect permanent / http://www.linuks.mine.nu/gnustep/";

Could this be done?

Thanks a bunch,
Alex Perez