gnustep-webmasters

Re: MediWiki installed

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: MediWiki installed
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:49:26 -0800

Great work, as always, Manuel! Thanks..

I found this tool which may help in our migration:
http://www.webforce.co.nz/phpwiki2mediawiki/

I created an account for myself, aperez, but I don't think I can edit the image without being a wiki administrator

Manuel Guesdon wrote:
Hi,
        It's installed on: http://mediawiki.gnustep.org

Only (but all) logged users can edit content. I don't know if we can have approbation rights or a way to remove all changed made by someone (i.e. control or remove spam and bad things added by some &@^! people)

There's 2 tasks: o change the design (at least put GNUstep logo)
o move old wiki content

After that, I'll change the name to wiki.gnustep.org.

May be we can have some kind of 'wiki core team' so I can't give its members FTP and sysop/buraucrat/developer rights ?

Old wiki ftp acces is on ftp://wiki.gnustep.org
MediaWikiftp acces is ftp://mediawiki.gnustep.org

Same user/password as before.

Tell me if you need something.
Manuel