gnustep-webmasters

Re: Mailing list information

From: MJ Ray
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:02:10 +0000

ALERT: I edited the CSS to set spacing on p, dt and dd elements.
I don't think this broke anything, but others may want to check.

Stefan wrote:
> What do you think about:
> 1. adding a short description of the maling list
> 2. splitting the list of list to groups:
> 3. somehow highlight the discuss-gnustep list.

I *really* like this idea and it didn't look like anyone disliked
it enough to complain, so I've gone ahead and changed it. It will
appear at http://www.gnustep.org/information/gethelp.html whenever.

I put info as the first list, but mentioned discuss in the new
intro and put "Most active list" in bold. I also added webmasters
and ui to the development lists, and put the bug reporting link
between the two sets of lists.

--
Hope that's OK! Thanks for the suggestion!

MJR/slef
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/