gnustep-webmasters

Re: Re[2]: Wiki (possibly) Trashed

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Wiki (possibly) Trashed
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:54:39 +0200

On 30.9.2005, at 17:42, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:25:33 +0200 (MEST) Chris Vetter <address@hidden> wrote:

| On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:45:18 +0200 (CEST), Manuel wrote:
| [...]
| > I can restore database backup from the day before change. Should I ?
|
| Please do. It has been trashed again/more.

I restored backup from 2005 09 23 04:17:16 French Time (there's caching strange things so one may still see 'bad' content)
I've supended edit until we solve these problems.

Does someone know how we can have an account validation or stuff like this on media wiki ?

Try to look at latest mediawiki update, they were promising built-in user management.

Stefan
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi