gnustep-webmasters

Re: Decommissioning Of Archive.progeny.com

From: hoeferbe
Subject: Re: Decommissioning Of Archive.progeny.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:10:02 -0500

     Adam Fedor & Manuel Guesdon:  Last week I (as address@hidden)
sent and e-mail to address@hidden, as that is the contact
information on the GNUstep mirror page[1].  I'm now writing to you two
since I haven't received a response to last week's message, and you both
were so kind in helping Progeny early last year with a GNUstep rsyncing
problem.
     See below for the e-mail I sent last week.  Thanks for your help.

[1]<http://www.gnustep.org/resources/mirrors.html>

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:16:38 -0500, address@hidden wrote:
===
>      As a mirror for GNUstep, it is with regret that we must
> decommission archive.progeny.com.  Thus, we are asking that it be
> removed from GNUstep's mirror list.
>      We will decommission that server sometime after 22:00 EDT on
> Sunday, October 22nd (02:00 UTC on Monday, October 23rd).  We're sorry
> for giving you just slightly over a week to deal with this, but we were
> exhausting all our options before taking this action.  We were happy to
> be a GNUstep mirror while we could.
===

--
Bernie Hoefer                      Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.