gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue

From: Bywater, Rick (SA-1)
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 10:33:54 -0400

Eric,

I looked into the clock_gettime issue a bit more.  I am not sure why, but
scons did not configure correctly.  I re-ran it with --config=force and it
built clean.  So, I re-ran Coverity with the corrected build.  You can find
the new results attached.

It appears that my build failing before prevented scanning of all of the
files as now there are quite a few more issues detected.

Thanks,
Rick