gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] devtools/ais.py type25 parsing bug

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] devtools/ais.py type25 parsing bug
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:25:30 -0400

Christian Gagneraud <address@hidden>:
> Thanks for pointing that out. I will fix that shortly.

I got it.

Chris, while investigating this I noted that you added some
type 25 and 26 test sentences to sampole.aivdm.  That's good,. but please
add comments giving the ASCII field decode as with the other message types.

That file is intended to document the correct decodings for its test
sentences so they can be re-examined whenever something perturbs the
check file.