gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] &mu s

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] &mu s
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:51:30 -0700

Yo Eric!

I see the howto coming along.  The usual filename convention for a HOWTO
is all caps.  Maybe call it HOWTO-TIME?

Keep going and when you run out of steam I'll correct it.  One thing
to note, this is a text file, not html, so html markup is a no-go:

-| μs | microsecond | One millionth of a second
   ^^^^

Also check the gpsd-dev archive for previous discussion on the usage
of 's'.  In metric land (everywhere by Libya, Myanmar and the USA) the
's' stands for the unit Siemens.  This has caused confusion.  We agreed
to placate the heathen that use metric to use the internal abbreviation
for seconds: Sec.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588