gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ntpshmmon

From: Nuno Gonçalves
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ntpshmmon
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:19:50 +0100

You are correct. My patch was sleeping for <cycle>, because we had
that input and assumption that was the max frequency we were
searching.

Since we lost that assumption (fortunately), we have to pool the
memory fast to look for the signals. Actually my comments didn't make
any sense considering the changes with your patch. Sorry.

BTW, I'm only using SHM to count seconds, I don't rely on gpsd for
PPS. So our perspectives and interests are not exactly the same.

Thanks,
Nuno