gpsd-dev

Re: ✘python shebang, yet again

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: ✘python shebang, yet again
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 08:28:45 -0400

"Gary E. Miller" <gem@rellim.com> writes:

> A patch create the default python_shebang from target_python has
> been pushed to git head.  Give it a try, then send comments.

Took a while as I had some typos in my (not part of gpsd) build script.
But after fixing things on my end that needed fixing, I get a clean
build setting target_python to /usr/pkg/bin/python3.7, and that is
substituted into the scripts' shebang line.

So it all looks good to me.  Thanks for doing this.