gpsd-dev

Re: GitLab | Projects forced to "Private" (#294196)

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: GitLab | Projects forced to "Private" (#294196)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 17:40:42 -0800

And https://gpsd.io is back online

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 5:08 PM Sanjeev Gupta <ghane0@gmail.com> wrote:
As of 20 minutes ago, I can now pull from the repository unauthenticated.

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 8:21 am Eric S. Raymond, <esr@thyrsus.com> wrote:
Neustifter Andreas <Andreas.Neustifter@kapsch.net>:
> Hi,
>
> I have searched for similar incidents (e.g. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gl-infra/infrastructure/-/issues/6022) which lead me to the Issue tracker for the GitLab DevOps at https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gl-infra/production. They seem pretty responsive you can try your luck there?

Thanks for bringing this tracker to our attention.  We had beenn looking for a good place
to report the problem and not previously found one.

I have opened an issue there:

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gl-infra/production/-/issues/3210