gpsd-dev

Re: scons clean, regress driver

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: scons clean, regress driver
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:53:50 -0700

fw@fwright.net said:
> I did that years ago - it's the 'build-all' target.  The intent was to
> provide a way to verify that all the tests build successfully without
> actually running them, but it should work for your case as well (as long  as
> it hasn't suffered from bit rot).

Thanks.

I tried it.  It built something, but it didn't setup regress-driver or test/
so my script doesn't run.

There is a help type text string on the top of SConstruct
It doesn't mention build-all
I couldn't get scons to print it (or anything like it)
  scons --help gives me a page or 6 of gpsd build options
  scons -H gives me a page or 2 of scons options

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.