[Groff] C++ Compiler error when install Groff!

From: Mostafa Essaadi
Subject: [Groff] C++ Compiler error when install Groff!
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:09:28 +0200

Hi,

I want to install groff-1.17 on the Unix Sun machine to print Problem Report
for gnats;I have installed  gcc version 2.7.2.3 for c++ compiler.
when i give ./configure i became this eroor:

checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for c++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler (g++  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C++ compiler cannot
create executables.

Can some help me to resolve this problem?

Regards,

M. Essaadi

mailto: address@hidden