Re: [DRAFT] Revised groff ms manual for review

From: Karthik Suresh
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] Revised groff ms manual for review
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 15:15:11 +0000

I feel like I'm about 40% of my way through a huge update of Larry
Kollar's ms.ms document, as promised earlier this year.

This is very good news for people like me that are still new to troff so thanks very much.

Anyway, I'd appreciate feedback, positive or negative, on the current
state of affairs.

The one element that I have found difficult to find information on is how to implement chapter headings with autonumbering in a consistent way when you're working on a book length project using ms. Some content around this would be extremely useful.

Cheers,
Karthik