Re: One groff file outputting multiple pdfs?

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: One groff file outputting multiple pdfs?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:37:12 +1100 (AEDT)

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020, Richard Morse wrote:

However, it sounds increasingly like this is not something that can be solved in groff, but rather I will have to explore modifying the rest of the process to handle this.

That has been my experience when generating invoices with groff, although in my case, the data came from multiple databases.

It is the scripting outside of groff that does the manipulation and let groff do what it is best at.

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer