Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.

From: Michał Kruszewski
Subject: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 10:26:40 +0000

I have been looking for an alternative to the Latex for writing academic thesis
and I have found groff and mm macros to be the best choice.
The only thing that I am missing by default is the macro for code listings
titles.
I was wondering whether the groff mm macros are considered to be frozen and no
more functionality is added, or minor additions are acceptable?
I am aware that I can write my own custom macro, but I think others may also
benefit from having macro for code listing title by default.
It would be very similar to the "FG" macro, and would probably be named "LS" or
"LST".

Best regards,
Michał Kruszewski