Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 13:34:10 -0500

On 5/18/21, Oliver Corff <oliver.corff@email.de> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to collect macros of this kind (and previous
> contributions to this list) in a contrib directory?

Since Mike Bianchi proposed a similar idea a couple years ago
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2018-11/msg00028.html), I've
been thinking there ought to be a web repository or wiki to collect
useful roff snippets that don't merit their own macro package or
inclusion in the official distro.  But someone would have to maintain
and curate this archive, and while that's not a huge amount of work,
it's not a job I'm willing to volunteer for, so I've kept my mouth
shut.

At present the two-decade archive of this list remains the best source
of such material.  Its search capabilities leave something to be
desired, but with a little prodding I've usually been able to find
what I've been looking for.