Good news for novices

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Good news for novices
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 18:23:39 +0200

Dear All,

driven more by curiosity than focussed intention I searched Youtube with
the search term "roff tbl", and I am positively surprised to see quite a
few tutorials by various authors on elements of groff. There is one
dedicated tutorial on how to use tbl, another one introduces neatroff, etc.

Some of these tutorial were produced only a few months ago, so I
consider these fresh contributions good news.

Best regards,

Oliver.

--
Dr. Oliver Corff