Introducing mu, my new macro package

From: John Ankarström
Subject: Introducing mu, my new macro package
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 20:09:25 +0200

Hi all!

I've been working on my own troff macro package for the last couple of
weeks, and I thought I'd share it with you here:

http://ankarstrom.se/~john/mu.html

The package is called "mu". In summary:

    It is simple, flexible and small: u.tmac is only 417 lines.
    It has footnotes and tables of contents.
    It has no special registers or strings!

For an example of an advanced document written with mu, see
http://git.ankarstrom.se/mu/plain/README.pdf.

I hope you find it interesting and perhaps even useful. Feel free to
write any questions or feedback.

Best regards
John