Re: Would it be reasonable to list the fonts that are available by defau

From: Wim Stockman
Subject: Re: Would it be reasonable to list the fonts that are available by default in groff?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:58:41 +0200

Actually I don't think that is necessary.
We could basically write a macro that installs on the fly a system
available font for groff. Using the possibility to run an external script
from within groff I m sure it is possible to install the font on the fly.
Running Peter font-install script. Using the site-font directory so you
don't need root access.
Don't you think ?
Kind regards
Wim Stockman