Re: pic doesn't center when i use a macro

From: Holger Herrlich
Subject: Re: pic doesn't center when i use a macro
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 19:46:27 +0100

I did three things:

1) wrapped the what_should_become_a_string inside a custom object [].
(See the braces of the macro.) This makes the 'if' statements (and
more) possible.

2) I placed those object directly, as you can do with any graphic object
(incl. strings) in pic. Annotation labels are way limited.

3) lazy writing