Re: PDF reader for Groff output

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: PDF reader for Groff output
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:10:15 +1000 (AEST)

It seems there is a package

        urw-base35-fonts-legacy

which installs the files in question in

        /usr/share/X11/fonts/urw-fonts

I will try and install them, symbolically

        /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1

to that directory and go through the whole exercise again.

It would be nice to know if others have seen the same problem or whether there is any suggestions on this place of attack. I cannot believe I am one of the few persons in the world with this problem.

Stay safe - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer