grub-devel

web information is too little

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: web information is too little
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:02:44 +0200

I think the current information available from the GRUB homepage is too
little. These should be included:

* What is GRUB legacy, and why we call it "legacy" (because it should
abandoned as soon as possible). The policy in GRUB legacy, such as "we
don't extend it any more, only bugfixes.

* What is GRUB 2 meant to be. It has many goals as written in the PUPA
homepage.

* How to get GRUB 2 from the CVS (using the module grub2).

I hope Michael will work on this kind of task, but if he has no time, I
hope other people will help.

Okuji