grub-devel

rmll - grub2 presentation

From: Vincent Guffens
Subject: rmll - grub2 presentation
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:12:34 +0200

hi,

I saw on the wiki that a presentation about grub2 is schedulled during the RMLL.

Do you have more info about that such as when and where ? From here, Dijon is on the way to hollidays so I might possibly go there, and it would be great to meet people involved in grub devel.

Thanks,

--
                                Vincent Guffens
                                PhD Student UCL/CESAME