grub-devel

Re: grub 2 on debian amd64

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: grub 2 on debian amd64
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:32:18 +0200

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 07:42:23PM -0700, Colin Lamarre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I set out to install grub 2 on a debian/amd64, win2k, xp machine just
> for fun, kinda like the jackass of computing. I don't see any simple
> way, has anyone put together an easy 2 step proc yet? Kew code btw,
> must be difficult to debug, good luck!

If you're using the debian package, grub-install "(hd0)" && update-grub -y
should do.

Except it's broken now =), so wait for next upload or use CVS.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended for
spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.