grub-devel

Re: Grub Change HELP

From: gilberto
Subject: Re: Grub Change HELP
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:33:18 -0200 (BRST)

Robert thank you, You are great person, because worry with problems of the
others people. The best demonstration of the spirit GNU is this.

I will try put this code, in source grub,

> if (*((grub_uint8_t *) 0x000ffa17))
>   grub_env_set ("default", "1");
> else
>   grub_env_set ("default", "0");

but the problem is where??? I thought put in stage2.c. What do you think?
other problem is I need change de file /boot/grub/menu.lst
Because my project is a especial notebook with GNU linux(hibernate), when
the user push the bottom1 the notebook will load the linux GNU e when the
user push the other bottom will load some other system.
How i can change the menu.lst insite the grub it's is possible?
I am desesperate, because I need finish this project in next 3 days.
Because this I said pay to this. If you prefere. I could make payment in
account of the  FSF. U$ 1.000,00

I am waiting to answer people of the GNU comunity.

Gilberto
FeniX Linux