grub-devel

Fw: Re: Strong Crypto Support for GRUB2

From: Simon Peter
Subject: Fw: Re: Strong Crypto Support for GRUB2
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 01:49:52 +0200

Did the message below ever arrive on the list?

I'm still interested in getting strong crypto into grub mainline and
while it's still not in, I just saw you guys proposed this as a project
for Google's summer of code. Are you going to point students at the
code I already produced? Would be a shame if you have someone replicate
the work already done.

What's missing to get my code into GRUB2 mainline?

Thanks!
Simon

Begin forwarded message: