grub-devel

Re: device.map

From: Manoel Rebelo Abranches
Subject: Re: device.map
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:16:05 -0200

I had already seen that. Sorry I didn't explain myself clearly.
In utils device.map is used because are they which create device.map
(grub-mkdevicemap).
But is device.map referenced in grub boot process?
How grub uses it in boot and where is it utilized outside utils?

--
Best Regards,

Manoel Abranches <address@hidden>
IBM Linux Technology Center Brazil