grub-devel

Re: Contributing/Testing gfxmenu on x86_64 Fedora 10

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Contributing/Testing gfxmenu on x86_64 Fedora 10
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:38:17 +0100

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 09:35:43AM +0200, Zahir Toufie wrote:

> I do understand that Colin's gfxmenu code has'nt been committed as yet,
> but for now would anyone mind if I started testing and contributing code
> towards that area?

We can't really give you an answer without knowing what you intend to change
or implement.  If you think your changes will be acceptable, then just go ahead
and do them, if you have doubts you can always ask first so your time is not
wasted.  And if you don't mind the risk, you can always send them right away.

(This answer is pretty generic, it applies to most free software projects
really)

--
Robert Millan