grub-devel

Re: grub_machine_fini on efi systems

From: Peter Cros
Subject: Re: grub_machine_fini on efi systems
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:11:50 +1100

Update - with Imac8,1 booting linux now with 4GB RAM,
the linux load video settings shown for 4GB RAM (with blank boot linux video screen) are now

Video mode 1920x1200 - address@hidden
Video frame buffer: d0520000    ( was 0x90520000 for 2GB RAM )

The VFB value needs changing again, when I have the source update to enable running with 4GB.