grub-devel

Re: A _good_ and valid use for TPM

From: phcoder
Subject: Re: A _good_ and valid use for TPM
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 22:27:13 +0100

As I said before: you can make the very same argument for every single part of
your PC.
Why do you trust Intel or AMD with your CPU? They are also involved in the TCG!

We can't verify that it doesn't do such things. Unfortunately we also don't have resources to build alternative chips. However it doesn't mean we should support any anti-freedom devices