grub-devel

Are you going to Debconf9?

From: adrian15 adrian15
Subject: Are you going to Debconf9?
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 16:16:49 +0200

Hi,

I am adrian15 from Super Grub Disk. I have been quite for a while.
I was asking myself if some of you are going to Debconf.

I won't mind meeting some of you and learning about grub2 (I am a bit
outdated) and maybe try to code some lines.

Or just meet someone like _x86, marco_g or nyu face to face.

http://debconf9.debconf.org/index.xhtml.en

Debian Conference is the annual Debian developers meeting, an event
filled with coding parties, discussions and workshops - all of them
highly technical in nature. It will be held in Cáceres, Extremadura,
Spain, from July 23 to 30, 2009.

Thank you.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk.