grub-devel

Feature freeze for 1.97

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Feature freeze for 1.97
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:40:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm hereby announcing a feature freeze in preparation for the 1.97 release.

The freeze will probably last 2-3 weeks, depending on the state of our code
base on how easily bugs are found.

During this period, only bug fixes are allowed.

For those of you working on new features, worry not.  After 1.97 is out things
will go back to normal, and this doesn't preclude patches from being
pre-approved as "ok after 1.97" during the freeze.

Cheers

--
Robert Millan