grub-devel

RE: Again: Future of grub commands setup and install ?

From: Treutwein Bernhard
Subject: RE: Again: Future of grub commands setup and install ?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:32:22 +0200

hmm, since nobody replied so far, I searched a bit for a distro, which might
be usable for assisting installation & setup of Grub 2.

I found microcore linux (which in turn is a stripped down version of tinycore
linux): http://tinycorelinux.com/

This distro runs only on x86. It requires less than 10MB disk space and about
30MB RAM. It boots blindingly fast into ram and is based on BusyBox.

regards
--
  Bernhard