grub-devel

Once again, about unset parameter in circular progress bar.

From: Vladimir Testov
Subject: Once again, about unset parameter in circular progress bar.
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:03:46 +0400

1)
I've send message to grub-devel some time ago, but received no answer.
I've opened update-request on bugzilla

2)
Also I want to discuss some thoughts about the boot menu list. I've written a
message about than (one long message) but it also wasn't answered.

The last is about gfxmenu/gui_list.c
I see two ways of the modifications I did mention - either make item_height a
overall item's height (with boxing) or make some corrections to selected
item's height (now it's item_height-1 ), function get_num_shown_items (now
it's incorrect, see previous message) and overall menu boxing (now it's drawn
inside selected rectangle, but not outside - so we don't have "boxing" effect)

I would gladly make patches for either way.

3)
Am I beeing ignored? Or did I say something wrong? I'm just wish to help.

Waiting for feedback.

--
With best regards,